Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Choices Choices...


Flooring... UGH. 

Pouring over everything I can possibly find on laminate flooring is just not my idea of a good time. It has basically consumed my life entirely. I feel like I'm being sucked into this never ending black hole of flooring possibility... It's calling out to me like "HEY OVER HERE LOOK AT ME I'M SO PREEEEEETY". However I am on a budget. Like a teeny tiny ity bity I've thought about painting the subfloor and calling it good kind of budget... 

In a perfect world I would be buying these pretties! 


Drool... 


 SO MUCH DROOL!


OH MY HEAVENS BETSY! 

However those are all over 2 dollars a square foot and that doesn't include underlayment. SAD. So so sad... lol!!! 

I'm thinking I'm leaning more towards these... 


SO I took this picture from a review... I hope that is acceptable. We'll see. If I disappear for a while it's because I'm in internet jail. No biggie ;) 


This is called "Lake shore pecan" and it is pretty. It's not spectacular but it has the right colors and the price is only 

****DRUM ROLL PLEASE****

.79 cents. That we can do. 

Anyway it's not for sure yet and I have no idea what we'll end up buying but I am pretty sure that .79 beats 2.65 any day. Especially when your budget is pretty close to zero. ;) 

Check back later and see what we go with!

No comments:

Post a Comment